- Dried organically under the sun our cacao powder is the main component of our chocolate.
- Can be eaten as they are or combined with fruit and nuts
- Bitter sweet in flavour and aroma just a darkest bitter chocolate
- Cacao powder is the purest form and obtained from dried cacao beans – no sugar, and not even roasted.
- Fully Biodegradable window stand up plastic saleable punch grip heat seal
- Our organic cacao beans contain beneficial trace minerals such as iron, magnesium, copper, calcium, potassium and phosphorus as well as polyphenols.
500g Dried Natural Cacao Powder
- Open the pouch and enjoy the wonderful familiar aroma of bitter/sweet cocoa powder
- The least bitter tasting our cacao powder, We prefer for cakes, breakfast and brownies.
- These cacao powder differ slightly, but not hugely, from cocoa beans. “Cocoa powder” refers to the powder obtained from roasted bean, whereas these cacao powder are produced from dried cacao beans, but not roasted. They have a slightly stronger flavour because they retain more of their natural oils. Cocoa powder and Cacao powder can be used interchangeably, with preference being a matter of taste.
- You can taste these cacao powder just on their own. Because they are made from pure cacao, they taste bitter on their own, but come to life when making cakes or brownies
- Organic Cacao Powder.
- Organically grown in Cameroon from our land
- within 5 days nationally,
- Within 5-7 days internationally